Arranging the right type and level of Business Insurance is vital to the security and stability of any business. Some Business Insurance policies will be required by law, while others will provide added protection when unforseen circumstances could otherwise leave you with potential problems and ultimatley lead to huge setbacks to the progress of your business.
We provide a complete assessment of your Business Insurance needs and explain clearly what cover is required and what other types of cover and options would be beneficial to you. This can range from;
• LIABILITY INSURANCE – This type of insurance pays for compensation when someone has been held legally liable for an adverse event. The main liabilities faced by businesses are:
• EMPLOYERS’ INSURANCE - An employer is legally responsible for the health and safety of its employees. If an employee was to have an accident in the workplace or suffer an illness brought on by work, they may bring a claim against the employer for compensation.
• PUBLIC LIABILITY - This covers claims made against a business by a client, contractor or member of the public over accidental injury or property damage.
• PRODUCT LIABILITY – If a business makes, repairs or sells products, it could be held legally liable for damage or injury arising from defects in their design or manufacture even if they have not been negligent. Product liability insurance would provide suitable cover in these circumstances.
• MOTOR VEHICLE LIABILITY - This Insurance is required by law to cover that the legal liability for injury to others and damage to their property arising from the use of vehicles on the road.
• PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE -This insurance is compulsory for most professional businesses and services. A policy would usually cover areas such as libel and slander, professional neglect, malicious falsehood, breach of confidentiality, and negligence.
• PROPERTY INSURANCE - This insurance covers business premises for the cost of rebuilding, including professional fees and site clearance and also contents cover for items such as stock, plant & business equipment.